PokeWifiBase
Log-In Please.
PokeWifiBase
Log-In Please.
PokeWifiBase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group that does wifi battles and these are our forums.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PokeWifiBase has purchased a domain. Visit it at pokewifibase.com
We need some people to create guides for the website on different things competitive battling related... in interested send MistPhame a PM
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:07 pm
Latest topics
» Official PWB Steel Gym Leader: ShoopdaSparce
The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:47 pm by CK

» Official PWB Psychic Gym: DarkReindhart
The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:46 pm by CK

» Official PWB Dark Gym: Twin Spire
The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:19 am by Guest

» Official PWB Rock Gym: Theta
The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:02 pm by Guest

» Official PWB Flying Gym: Kitty
The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:17 pm by Guest

» Your Favorite MK Wii Character.
The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:08 am by Guest

» chyea?!?
The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm by Guest

» The Clan LeaderBoard
The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:01 pm by Guest

» Shoddy or PO?
The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:50 pm by Guest

The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament Empty
PostSubject: The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament   The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:28 pm

Welcome to the first official PWB OU tournament. If you think you have what it takes to compete with the best, this will prove it.

The Rules:
Species Clause – You cannot use more than one of the same pokemon in your team.
Freeze Clause(shoddy only) – You cannot freeze more than one pokemon.
OHKO Clause - Any moves that induce an instant KO like Horn Drill are banned.
Evasion Clause – Moves like Double Team and Minimise are banned.
Sleep Clause – You cannot put more than one pokemon to sleep.
Self KO Clause – You cannot use any moves that KO yourself when both you and your opponent are on your last poke.

This will be a 16 man tourney with an entrance fee of 3 Pokedollars. GOod luck to all

1. Bulldogs
2. Comp
3. MistPhame
4. Twin Spire
5. KyleTheSquirtle
6. SatanJr
7. Noid
8. Gengar
9. CK
10. AB2
11. AlejandroAkaEntei

Last edited by Bulldogs è_é on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament   The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:29 pm

In.
Back to top Go down
MistPhame
Admin
Admin
MistPhame

PokeDollars : 10297

PostSubject: Re: The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament   The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:30 pm

Im in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament   The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:40 am

In.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament   The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:20 am

In.

EDIT: Took the liberty to add Kitty, Brenny and myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament   The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:23 pm

In.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament   The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:26 pm

Don't have time, removing my self from the list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament   The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:26 pm

In
Back to top Go down
MistPhame
Admin
Admin
MistPhame

PokeDollars : 10297

PostSubject: Re: The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament   The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:28 pm

Kitty dropped out bcos tiers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament   The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:05 pm

im in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament   The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Added in noid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament   The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:16 am

I'm in for great justice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament   The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:28 am

Added
Back to top Go down
CK
Admin
Admin
CK

PokeDollars : 10217

PostSubject: Re: The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament   The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:34 pm

I'm in..
Back to top Go down
https://pokewifibase.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament   The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:40 pm

I want in too! D:<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament   The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:39 pm

Added CK and AB2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament   The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:39 pm

Im in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament   The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Standard; PWB's First forumwide OU tournament
Page 1 of 1