PokeWifiBase
Log-In Please.
PokeWifiBase
Log-In Please.
PokeWifiBase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group that does wifi battles and these are our forums.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PokeWifiBase has purchased a domain. Visit it at pokewifibase.com
We need some people to create guides for the website on different things competitive battling related... in interested send MistPhame a PM
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:07 pm
Latest topics
» Official PWB Steel Gym Leader: ShoopdaSparce
Start an Official PWB Tournament! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:47 pm by CK

» Official PWB Psychic Gym: DarkReindhart
Start an Official PWB Tournament! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:46 pm by CK

» Official PWB Dark Gym: Twin Spire
Start an Official PWB Tournament! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:19 am by Guest

» Official PWB Rock Gym: Theta
Start an Official PWB Tournament! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:02 pm by Guest

» Official PWB Flying Gym: Kitty
Start an Official PWB Tournament! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:17 pm by Guest

» Your Favorite MK Wii Character.
Start an Official PWB Tournament! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:08 am by Guest

» chyea?!?
Start an Official PWB Tournament! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm by Guest

» The Clan LeaderBoard
Start an Official PWB Tournament! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:01 pm by Guest

» Shoddy or PO?
Start an Official PWB Tournament! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:50 pm by Guest

Start an Official PWB Tournament!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MistPhame
Admin
Admin
MistPhame

PokeDollars : 10297

Start an Official PWB Tournament! Empty
PostSubject: Start an Official PWB Tournament!   Start an Official PWB Tournament! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:02 pm

COST=Determined By Number Of People/Type Of Tournament

Want to start your own Forum-Wide Tournament? Well using Your PokeDollars you earn here on the forums you can.

To Open Up An Official PWB Tournament First there must be an opening for a Tournament to take place.

COST=
8 Person Tournament- 25 PokeDollars
16 Person Tournament- 50 PokeDollars
32 Person Tournament- 75 PokeDollars
64 Person Tournament-100 PokeDollars
128 Person Tournament-150 PokeDollars

You are able to charge a rate to enter the tournament to help you out... when you start a Tournament be sure to leave in the post that there is a cost.... you shall also reserve an area in the post to list people who owe you PokeDollars... You will not receive Full Tournament Profit. You will receive a third of the PokeDollars Made... be sure to be reasonable when starting a Tournament because if you do start a large tournament and not everyone joins than you wasted the PokeDollars just to start it up. You can also offer PokeDollars as a prize for the winner of the tournament.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Start an Official PWB Tournament!   Start an Official PWB Tournament! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:25 pm

16 Man- Standard OU. I'll charge a 3$ entrance fee in order to cover the 9 I need,
Back to top Go down
MistPhame
Admin
Admin
MistPhame

PokeDollars : 10297

PostSubject: Re: Start an Official PWB Tournament!   Start an Official PWB Tournament! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:26 pm

Done.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start an Official PWB Tournament!   Start an Official PWB Tournament! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start an Official PWB Tournament!
Page 1 of 1