PokeWifiBase
Log-In Please.
PokeWifiBase
Log-In Please.
PokeWifiBase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group that does wifi battles and these are our forums.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PokeWifiBase has purchased a domain. Visit it at pokewifibase.com
We need some people to create guides for the website on different things competitive battling related... in interested send MistPhame a PM
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:07 pm
Latest topics
» Official PWB Steel Gym Leader: ShoopdaSparce
Shoddy or PO? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:47 pm by CK

» Official PWB Psychic Gym: DarkReindhart
Shoddy or PO? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:46 pm by CK

» Official PWB Dark Gym: Twin Spire
Shoddy or PO? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:19 am by Guest

» Official PWB Rock Gym: Theta
Shoddy or PO? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:02 pm by Guest

» Official PWB Flying Gym: Kitty
Shoddy or PO? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:17 pm by Guest

» Your Favorite MK Wii Character.
Shoddy or PO? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:08 am by Guest

» chyea?!?
Shoddy or PO? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm by Guest

» The Clan LeaderBoard
Shoddy or PO? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:01 pm by Guest

» Shoddy or PO?
Shoddy or PO? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:50 pm by Guest

Shoddy or PO?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shoddy or PO? Empty
PostSubject: Shoddy or PO?   Shoddy or PO? I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:16 pm

If you had to choose, life or death, which one was better, would it be Shoddy or PO? I think PO has great graphics and all but Shoddy is my preferred online Pokemon battling sight. I was just around Shoddy more I guess. PO could get better and cause me to like it more, but I can never like PO more than shoddy. I have too many good memories on shoddy with some really cool people and I really hope PO doesn't kill Shoddy. Shoddy is my home and it will forever be that way.

Shoddy or PO? You decide
Back to top Go down
MistPhame
Admin
Admin
MistPhame

PokeDollars : 10297

Shoddy or PO? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoddy or PO?   Shoddy or PO? I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:43 pm

PO is way better in my opinion... although it could use improvement.
Back to top Go down

Shoddy or PO? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoddy or PO?   Shoddy or PO? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:33 am

The fact that PO has boxes which allows you to roulette with other people and it can do doubles is great tbh where shoddy is boring._.
I prefer PO anyday.
Back to top Go down

Shoddy or PO? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoddy or PO?   Shoddy or PO? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:51 am

I would get a PO but the damn thing won't let me register.
Back to top Go down

Shoddy or PO? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoddy or PO?   Shoddy or PO? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:43 pm

How won't it let you register? All you do is select the client of windows/mac and select download then you select Team Builder on PO then put your name in and you're good.
Back to top Go down

Shoddy or PO? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoddy or PO?   Shoddy or PO? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:59 pm

Are we thinking of the same thing? I think I found the wrong thing. Can someone give me a link?
Back to top Go down

Shoddy or PO? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoddy or PO?   Shoddy or PO? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:01 pm

@Zakki: http://pokemon-online.eu/

Select your client then download.
Back to top Go down

Shoddy or PO? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoddy or PO?   Shoddy or PO? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:54 pm

Yeah, I found something completely different. Thanks Triple.
Back to top Go down

Shoddy or PO? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoddy or PO?   Shoddy or PO? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:04 am

shoddy is great for testing teams and shit and i never played the other one
Back to top Go down

Shoddy or PO? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoddy or PO?   Shoddy or PO? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:13 am

It's a toss up between what is currently a larger, somewhat more skilled community, and by far better graphics.

I will say I prefer Pokémon Online, purely for its playability. It's exactly what a good simulator should be, an actual simulation of the game and not a few tick boxes.

Yes, Shoddy does currently have the larger community but PO's still in beta stages, and at the rate it is going could surpass shoddy sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down

Shoddy or PO? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoddy or PO?   Shoddy or PO? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:47 am

^That.

At the moment I would have to agree that shoddy has the more skilled community that goes to use the simulator; however PO is much less laggy and is also more fun to play on. I would have to agree here to say that PO is the better simulator despite the fact that it has less people that use it right now, but that is purely because it is newer anyways.
Back to top Go down

Shoddy or PO? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoddy or PO?   Shoddy or PO? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:17 pm

With what was said above, shoddy has the more skilled players, and is largely used to determine the Smogon tiers which most people use. But PO is generally better looks-wise, and easier and more fun to play. It also updates more consistently than Shoddy and the game mechanics are closer to that of Wifi. If these updates continue for the 5th Gen, then it's possible PO can became a more major simulator if Shoddy 2 doesn't come out first.
Back to top Go down

Shoddy or PO? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoddy or PO?   Shoddy or PO? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:50 pm

Pooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shoddy or PO? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoddy or PO?   Shoddy or PO? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoddy or PO?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeWifiBase :: Pokemon Centre :: Competitive :: Shoddy/Pokemon Online-
Jump to: