PokeWifiBase
Log-In Please.
PokeWifiBase
Log-In Please.
PokeWifiBase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group that does wifi battles and these are our forums.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PokeWifiBase has purchased a domain. Visit it at pokewifibase.com
We need some people to create guides for the website on different things competitive battling related... in interested send MistPhame a PM
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:07 pm
Latest topics
» Official PWB Steel Gym Leader: ShoopdaSparce
Rules Of The PWB Forums! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:47 pm by CK

» Official PWB Psychic Gym: DarkReindhart
Rules Of The PWB Forums! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:46 pm by CK

» Official PWB Dark Gym: Twin Spire
Rules Of The PWB Forums! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:19 am by Guest

» Official PWB Rock Gym: Theta
Rules Of The PWB Forums! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:02 pm by Guest

» Official PWB Flying Gym: Kitty
Rules Of The PWB Forums! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:17 pm by Guest

» Your Favorite MK Wii Character.
Rules Of The PWB Forums! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:08 am by Guest

» chyea?!?
Rules Of The PWB Forums! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm by Guest

» The Clan LeaderBoard
Rules Of The PWB Forums! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:01 pm by Guest

» Shoddy or PO?
Rules Of The PWB Forums! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:50 pm by Guest

Rules Of The PWB Forums!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MistPhame
Admin
Admin
MistPhame

PokeDollars : 10321

Rules Of The PWB Forums! Empty
PostSubject: Rules Of The PWB Forums!   Rules Of The PWB Forums! I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:46 pm

1. No Spamming
Spamming is pointless, stupid, and overall, very immature. These forums are here to bring us together as a community, not to be annoyed by immature members. I hope we can keep this place going with a mature attitude.

2. No Flaming
Just no flaming. Simple as that. Again, this reaches a solid 0 on the maturity scale. Almost the same as spamming, just don't do it.

3. No Harassment
None of "Dude, you stupid idiot, why did you do that" "Dude omg moron what the heck". No attacking other members is basically what this is trying to get across. We are a community, we respect each other.

4. RESPECT
Respect those of HIGHER and LOWER rank. No "I'm a Moderator, BOW DOWN VETERAN!!" ok that was a joke, but serious, show respect to other members.

5. NO ABUSING POINTS SYSTEM
This could probably be a sub-category with no spamming, but please don't make a thousand posts just for points. The Point System is fun and cool, but abusing it ruins the fun and the coolness in it. Just be a steady poster, dont completely attack it.

6. NO CAPS LOCK
NO CAPS LOCK BECAUSE THIS IS ANNOYING AND PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IT.

7. Post in The Right Places
Make sure you guys follow the category lists and forum titles. Post in the right places. You would think this is the easiest rule, but you would be surprised.

8. NO ADVERTISING
Advertising other forums / sites will be considered spamming until we decide to put up an advertising section. This rule applies if the link(s) posted were not asked for in the topic of interest.
Any user who Advertises without regard for this rule will have their post(s) removed / edited.

9. COMPLAINING
This has been going on for quite some time now; a member thinks that a moderator is not doing their job, or "abusing their power". There are many situations that a person thinks this, and they start harassing and talking down the moderator. Not only are you breaking multiple rules, but you are acting like a child. If you do not think that a moderator is fair, report the situation to an owner. If you complain to a moderator, be it via PM or in a thread, you will have your account deactivated. Moderators are told to moderate at their discretion, and if you are unable to follow the rules, they WILL act accordingly.

10. NO NUDITY
Nudity is absolutely 100% unacceptable here on the forums. We do our best to keep a PG experience for all of our members. Not only is it absolutely unacceptable, it is also ILLEGAL to those underage, against the law. Seeing as we have many 12-14 year olds here on the forums, you will be severely punished.

11. RELIGION
We all have different beliefs, many of which differ a lot from eachother. Some of us are extremely dedicated, others, not so much. There will be NO TALK of religion here on the forums. This is solely to avoid arguments and feelings being hurt. Religion is a very sensitive topic for some, thus, we are completely avoiding it.

12. BAN AVOIDANCE
If you get a new IP, new account, whatever to get onto the forums while you are banned, you will be found, and you will be banned again. If you can't handle the fact that you made the mistake before, then there is no reason to come back to do it again.

13. SHORT POST
Your post must be no shorter than 5 words and must make sense. This is technically considered Spam... making post saying stuff like Ohai in the Introductions section or making post that just say ok are just pointless and stupid and shouldn't be done.
Back to top Go down

Rules Of The PWB Forums!
Page 1 of 1