PokeWifiBase
Log-In Please.
PokeWifiBase
Log-In Please.
PokeWifiBase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group that does wifi battles and these are our forums.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PokeWifiBase has purchased a domain. Visit it at pokewifibase.com
We need some people to create guides for the website on different things competitive battling related... in interested send MistPhame a PM
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:07 pm
Latest topics
» Official PWB Steel Gym Leader: ShoopdaSparce
The Guardian's Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:47 pm by CK

» Official PWB Psychic Gym: DarkReindhart
The Guardian's Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:46 pm by CK

» Official PWB Dark Gym: Twin Spire
The Guardian's Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:19 am by Guest

» Official PWB Rock Gym: Theta
The Guardian's Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:02 pm by Guest

» Official PWB Flying Gym: Kitty
The Guardian's Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:17 pm by Guest

» Your Favorite MK Wii Character.
The Guardian's Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:08 am by Guest

» chyea?!?
The Guardian's Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm by Guest

» The Clan LeaderBoard
The Guardian's Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:01 pm by Guest

» Shoddy or PO?
The Guardian's Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:50 pm by Guest

The Guardian's Forest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Guardian's Forest Empty
PostSubject: The Guardian's Forest   The Guardian's Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:29 am

The Guardian's Forest 20u989x

In an island forest far away, across many oceans, there exists a civilization inhabited by a small group of trainers who co-exist with their Pokemon partners in nature. These trainers are called Keepers and they each play a specific role in the tribe's civilization. The forest these trainers inhabit is called The Guardian's Forest, named for its Guardian, Luxray.
The Guardian's Forest Sdocj9
Luxray was washed upon the island as a small Shinx, he was close to death but was rescued by the Keepers of the island, which was unnamed at the time. Luxray was brought up along side the Keepers and in no time at all evolved into a Luxio, and then Luxray. The Keepers were impressed with Luxray's rapid growth and they welcomed him to any part of the island. All was well until a ship landed on the island. This ship carried people from a distant land who wanted to take the Pokemon and 'civilize' the people. They set fire to the forest and captured many Pokemon, while wounding many of the Keepers before capturing them. When all hope was lost for the forest and its inhabitants, Luxray appeared and fought valiantly against the intruders. After hours of fighting, Luxray was finally able to chase off the people. At the end of it, no one was killed, but many were badly injured, including Luxray. After the fighting, the Keepers dubbed Luxray Guardian. Guardian was treated for his injuries, but it was not enough, he died having protected the people that saved him. Out of respect to Guardian, the Keepers named the forest Guardian's Forest, in the hope that Guardian's spririt would forever watch over them.

It has been over 500 years since that time, and nothing has changed. The Keepers still live in Guardian's Forest in harmony. They have since forgiven the outsiders and even allow those who wish to follow their their life style to stay. You have been offered to join the Keepers of Guardian's Forest, will you accept their offer?

The Guardian's Forest 2zrnbx1
6-1-10 The Forest has extended an invitation for new Keepers to join

Rules
1.) Respect your Leader
2.) No disrespect of your clan mates or any other clan within PWB
3.) No Trolling clan members
4.) Give respect to all mods and thier decisions
5.) Dont spam or double post
6.) Dont ever think your better than anyone and just be yourself
7.) Do your best so that we all achieve our goals.

Application:
Name-
FC-
Rate yourself as a battler-
Why would you like to join?-
Your representative Pokemon-

Rank system
To rank up, you must show that you deserve it, win battles, contribute to the Forest in some way, help fellow members, anything to get you noticed by Guardian's spirit.

The Guardian's Forest Guardian
Guardian Rank-This rank is reserved for the leader of the Forest. She watches over the Keepers and forest as Guardian himself would have done.

The Guardian's Forest Sentinel
Sentienal- This rank is for the toughest members of the Keepers, they have proven themselves to be true warriors.

The Guardian's Forest Defender
Defender- You have proven your battling prowess, in times of need, the Keepers will start to seek you more and more

The Guardian's Forest Paladin
Paladin- My my, you still have some ways to go, but you are showing great improvement, Guardian's spirit may be with you.

The Guardian's Forest Shepard
Shepherd- You are new to the Keepers, for now you look up towards the higher ranks, hoping to be in them one day

The Guardian's Forest 326 Mist
The Guardian's Forest 298 Chris
The Guardian's Forest 196 Brenny

Last edited by Kitty on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MistPhame
Admin
Admin
MistPhame

PokeDollars : 10321

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian's Forest   The Guardian's Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:35 am

Application:
Name- MistPhame/Shawn
FC- 1800-PIZZ-AHUT
Rate yourself as a battler- On a Scale Of 1-10? 5.78898989789789789
Why would you like to join?- Because Im bored out of my mind with lots of spare time.
Your representative Pokemon- Grumpig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian's Forest   The Guardian's Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:26 am

MistPhame wrote:
Application:
Name- MistPhame/Shawn
FC- 1800-PIZZ-AHUT
Rate yourself as a battler- On a Scale Of 1-10? 5.78898989789789789
Why would you like to join?- Because Im bored out of my mind with lots of spare time.
Your representative Pokemon- Grumpig

A boat begins to appear in the horizon of the Forest. Waiting at the harbor, is the human Guardian, Kitty, with a little Shinx by her side. As the boat nears, it becomes apparent that a lone boy, about 12-13 years old is the only passenger, aside from the captain, and a pig-like creature standing behind the boy, a Grumpig. After about 15 minutes, the boat reachs the harbor and the boy and his Grumpig slowly get off the boat and stand in front of Kitty.
Welcome, you must be Shawn, the new Keeper trainee. My name is Kitty, I watch over Guardian's Forest in the name of Guardian, the Luxray who gave his life for this forest. This Shinx here is new to the world, and you and this little one will work together to become true Keepers of the Forest. For now, you and your Grumpig partner will be shepards, it is your job to look out for possible recruits as well as battle other shepards to show your skills. The Guardian Spirit and I wish you luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian's Forest   The Guardian's Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:28 pm

Name- Twin Spire/Chris
FC- N/A Multiple FCs are cool.
Rate yourself as a battler- I don't rate myself
Why would you like to join?- Bcos <3 Kitty.
Your representative Pokemon- Azurill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian's Forest   The Guardian's Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:16 pm

Twin Spire wrote:
Name- Twin Spire/Chris
FC- N/A Multiple FCs are cool.
Rate yourself as a battler- I don't rate myself
Why would you like to join?- Bcos <3 Kitty.
Your representative Pokemon- Azurill

It has only been three days since the new Keeper-in-training appeared on the island, and already there is another boat on the horizon. As with the previous Keeper-in-training, this new one will receive a Shinx as well. Kitty pet the Shinx on the head, 'You be a good little Shinx for this new trainee, you were specially picked, don't let us down' In response, the Shinx smirked. This new trainer was called Chris, his partner was a small round Pokemon called Azurill, which is quite a cute lil' feller. The boat docked and Chris and his Azurill stepped off it and thanked the captain for the ride. Afterwards, they both walked up to Kitty. 'Welcome, Chris. Its great to have a new Keeper-trainee. Kitty studied the new boy and his Azurill, 'I'm sure you will enjoy it very much here.' The Shinx Kitty was holding jummped out of her arms into rubbed against Chris' legs. 'That Shinx is your new partner, he's pretty smug, but he seems to have taken a quick liking to you. He was specially picked for you, so treat him well.' Kitty went on to explain all his duties as a Shepard and what he, Azurill, and Shinx are expected to do. Chris went on his way with his two partners.

Got lazy at the end. Whoo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian's Forest   The Guardian's Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:40 pm

TROLOLOLOLOL FAIL COS LONG STORY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian's Forest   The Guardian's Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:43 pm

gtfo and go back to your farm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian's Forest   The Guardian's Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:22 pm

We will plow down your forest...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian's Forest   The Guardian's Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Application:
Name- BRenny
FC- to come
Rate yourself as a battler- 0.0.0.0.0.00000000001
Why would you like to join?- Cos Kitty (Y)
Your representative Pokemon- You know this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian's Forest   The Guardian's Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:02 pm

'My oh my, already another new Keeper trainee' Kitty told the third Shinx within a week. There were only 2 Shinx left, possibly a third availiable for new Keepers, after that, the port will close until more Keepers are needed. On the boat, the new trainee was eagerly awaiting his arrival. This boy is rather young, his partner Pokemon also young. His partner Pokemon is an Espeon that posseses a very odd shade of green and grey fur color. He goes by the name of Duke. Duke's trainer is named Brenny. At least the boat docked and the greeting process began. Kitty gave Brenny his Shinx and explained to him his duties, battling and watching the outskirts of the forest. Soon enough, Brenny was on his way. 'Nice kid, he'll do fine.' Kitty told a shadowy figure hidden within the trees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian's Forest   The Guardian's Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:48 am

8D A Mod is double posting. Anyways.

Keeper trainees, it is time for your first test. You must win 3 battles with your partner Pokemon. In any tier, with any rules.

Complete that and you get your first rank up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian's Forest   The Guardian's Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:22 am

...Bugger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian's Forest   The Guardian's Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:27 am

And to think you almost chose Persian (chew)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian's Forest   The Guardian's Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:23 pm

srsly. .-.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian's Forest   The Guardian's Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:23 pm

You didn't think I asked you guys to have a partner Pokemon for nothing, did you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian's Forest   The Guardian's Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Guardian's Forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeWifiBase :: Pokemon Centre :: Competitive :: Clans-
Jump to: