PokeWifiBase
Log-In Please.
PokeWifiBase
Log-In Please.
PokeWifiBase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group that does wifi battles and these are our forums.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PokeWifiBase has purchased a domain. Visit it at pokewifibase.com
We need some people to create guides for the website on different things competitive battling related... in interested send MistPhame a PM
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:07 pm
Latest topics
» Official PWB Steel Gym Leader: ShoopdaSparce
For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:47 pm by CK

» Official PWB Psychic Gym: DarkReindhart
For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:46 pm by CK

» Official PWB Dark Gym: Twin Spire
For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:19 am by Guest

» Official PWB Rock Gym: Theta
For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:02 pm by Guest

» Official PWB Flying Gym: Kitty
For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:17 pm by Guest

» Your Favorite MK Wii Character.
For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:08 am by Guest

» chyea?!?
For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm by Guest

» The Clan LeaderBoard
For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:01 pm by Guest

» Shoddy or PO?
For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:50 pm by Guest

For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise. Empty
PostSubject: For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise.   For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:03 pm

I haven't done one of these before, but seeing this is a newer place, I might as well do one. Cool

For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise. Sceptile_sprite_by_mvidmaster @Choice Specs
Hp 4|SpAtk 252|Spd 252
Modest/Timid Nature
Overgrow
-Leaf Storm
-HP [Rock]
-Dragon Pulse
-Focus Blast
Why? bcuz pro. Thats why! Sceptile is a special offence monster, and to anyone that doesn't believe that, you can say hello to my Fern (ha ha, plant jokes). It has both Modest and Timid because I have one of each, but I've been lean more towards the Timid even though they are in the top 20 for fastest pokemon, the others usually run a speed increasing nature so Ferny over here gets out sped.

For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise. Magnezone_improve9250260750-iaza @Lefties
Hp 40|SpAtk 252|Spd 216
Timid Nature
Magnet Pull
-Substitute
-Thunderbolt
-HP [Grass]
-FLASH CANNON
My only close to a Smoggy pokemon on the team, i think. Buts its really good at trapping Scizor, which is why I have it. Flash cannons there for mostly T-tar who thinks they can set up on Zone; only problem with this plan is if they run Babari, which only saves them one turn from Zonie's Might. Mwhhahahhahaaa..... sorry. Was originally going to run Signal beam for mostly Latias and I just hate Celebi that much, but since I don't run into that many Celebi and Latias move to uber, i thought a secondary stab would be good.

For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise. Blaziken-f @Life Orb
Atk 202|SpAtk 56|Spd 252
Lonely Nature
Blaze
-Overheat
-Sky Uppercut
-Thunderpunch
-Blaze Kick/Fire Punch
One of my favorite pokemon, Blaziken. Using a Lonely nature over a Naughty nature because I figured it would be more likely to live an ice attack, like an non-STAB Ice beam or something that anything else. Overheat + blaze destroys almost anything. Can't decide Fire Punch for Accuracy or Blaze Kick for Power, but both work. I often change between the two.

For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise. 241 @Lefties
Hp 252|Def 52|SpDef 204
Careful Nature
Scrappy
-Dizzy Punch
-Seismic Toss
-Milk Drink
-Heal Bell/Stealth Rocks
Miltank is one the most study things around and is all around good. The team needed more of a Special Wall on the team, and Miltank fills in both a special and a physical wall stand point. Dizzy Punch will surprise you and help out more than you think and with scrappy, no threat or wall can stand up to you. Heal bell or Stealth Rocks is used depending on what the team needs. Wigglytuff also fills in Miltank's role if need be.

For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise. Shiny%20Metagross @Lefties
Hp 204|Def 52|SpAtk 252
Quiet Nature
Clear Body
-Meteor Mash
-HP [Fire]
-Grass Knot
-Psychic
One of my pride and joys. Special Metagross is scarier than most people think. Unlike a attack switch for the likes of Gyarados and Machamp (still trying to work one out for those two), Metagross and T-tar can make the physical to special switch pretty easily and will surprise new comers and veterans alike. This set is very good at luring (using a Meteor Mash and then switching to a special move and on the switch-in, but veterans might notice a damage difference from the Mash for normal Gross) or for a late game sweep through, clearing out normal counters to Metagross sweeps.

For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise. Toxicroak @Choice Band
Hp 4|Atk 252|Spd 252
Jolly Nature
Dry Skin
-Sucker Punch
-Cross Chop
-Earthquake
-Ice Punch
Toxicroak is amazing in my opinion. Choice Banded, Toxicroak does more damage to the opposite team that most people give it granted. The Jolly nature lets it out speed many things that you normally wouldn't think of, most stuff I can't think of right now. Only thing that is bad for it is the Gyarados, besides the Intimidate, because Bulky Gyaras basically wall this thing. But you do have an easier chance of strolling in with the Dry Skin and Stone Edge resistance, as long as it only got one DD.

On a completely unrelated topic, I just read on smogon that they finally released that Latias was Uber (even though it was changed like a week ago), but they also are putting up to "suspect" Salamence. I know I hate the thing but come on, Mence doesn't break the game too much. Granted, Garchomp didn't that much either. What after Salamence, are they finally going to move on to Scizor or are they moving to Flygon next too. This is why I stay with UUs mostly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise.   For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:17 pm

I would give Metagross life orb to have one more major sweeper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise.   For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:19 pm

It acts as a secondary physical wall, so I say NO! to your life orb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise.   For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:21 pm

I was just throwing out an idea, dude, no need to exclamation point me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise.   For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For something not too incredibly OU and has some surprise.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeWifiBase :: Pokemon Centre :: Pokemon RMT-
Jump to: