PokeWifiBase
Log-In Please.
PokeWifiBase
Log-In Please.
PokeWifiBase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group that does wifi battles and these are our forums.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PokeWifiBase has purchased a domain. Visit it at pokewifibase.com
We need some people to create guides for the website on different things competitive battling related... in interested send MistPhame a PM
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:07 pm
Latest topics
» Official PWB Steel Gym Leader: ShoopdaSparce
CBF for Interesting Title I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:47 pm by CK

» Official PWB Psychic Gym: DarkReindhart
CBF for Interesting Title I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:46 pm by CK

» Official PWB Dark Gym: Twin Spire
CBF for Interesting Title I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:19 am by Guest

» Official PWB Rock Gym: Theta
CBF for Interesting Title I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:02 pm by Guest

» Official PWB Flying Gym: Kitty
CBF for Interesting Title I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:17 pm by Guest

» Your Favorite MK Wii Character.
CBF for Interesting Title I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:08 am by Guest

» chyea?!?
CBF for Interesting Title I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm by Guest

» The Clan LeaderBoard
CBF for Interesting Title I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:01 pm by Guest

» Shoddy or PO?
CBF for Interesting Title I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:50 pm by Guest

CBF for Interesting Title

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CBF for Interesting Title Empty
PostSubject: CBF for Interesting Title   CBF for Interesting Title I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:20 pm

CBF for Interesting Title I_rozureido@ Black Sludge
252 HP | 252 Spe | 4 Sp.Def
Timid
Natural Cure
Sleep Powder
HP Ground
Toxic Spikes
Leaf Storm
I orginally used a more defensive Rade, but the regular one works just as well. It is standard except that I run Black Sludge over Focus Sash. Rade hardly gets OHKO'd and the Sludge helps to nulify SS or restore HP while setting up TS if my opponent is asleep or switches, etc. I chose HP ground because of the way it murders Tran who think they can switch in and take down Rade. Not too much else to say as the set is standard as are the EVs.

CBF for Interesting Title I_jiraachi @ Choice Scarf
252 Atk | 252 Spe | 4 HP
Jolly
Serene Grace
Iron Head
Thunder Punch
Fire Punch
Trick
Originally had TormentTran here, but it started to become dead weight in the team and hardly did anything. So he was replaced with ScarfRachi, which really helped out. ScarfRachi helps clean up all anything weakened from SS/T-Spikes and whatever damage the other team members did. Iron Head is Obvious STAB and that flinch chance has saved my arse quite a few times. T-Punch helps against things like Gyara, and really not much else. Fire Punch helps out against steels that switch in like Zone and Scizor. Trick is something that I don't use that often, but it is handy to have, since the times where I have used it, it usually wins me the match by making a wall nearly useless.

CBF for Interesting Title I_rotomu_hiito @ Leftovers
252 HP | 120 Def | 136 Sp.D
Bold
Levitate
Rest
Sleep Talk
Thunderbolt
Will-o-Wisp
I love ResTalk Rotom, seriously. I love to use one whenever I can, and this team is no exception. I needed another Pokemon to absorb status and spread it, so Rotom-H was my choice <3 I love the bulk on this Pokemon and it is my main answer to Scizor, taking +2, even +4 Bullet Punches like a champ then Burning it, and Resting up. I run T-Bolt for the power, but I may go Discharge for Para hax. EVs give well-rounded defenses, pretty standard.

CBF for Interesting Title I_guraion @ Leftovers
252 HP | 4 Def | 252 Spe
Jolly
Sand Veil
Earthquake
Roost
Taunt
Toxic
I believe I was originally running a defensive Gliscor set, but I was told to use this one. EVs are so that I can outrun other Gliscor, becuase losing Speed ties sucks. Nature and ability are standard. Earthquake is the great STAB move that has nice coverage. Roost helps Gliscor live obviously. I love Taunt, Gliscor can outrun many Pokemon and Taunt them before the can set up. Toxic for those flyers that don't get hurt with T-Spikes.

CBF for Interesting Title I_bangirasu @ Lum Berry
252 HP | 252 Sp.D | 4 Def
Careful
Sand Stream
Stealth Rock
Crunch
Stone Edge
Fire Blast
I originally wanted SR on Gliscor, but I was told no and to try out this Pokemon, so I did. T-Tar is pretty good at getting rocks up. I switch him in on stuff he forces out and SR, or just take a neutral or even Sp.A super effective move. Tar is really just for setting up rocks, and I want him to take as many hits as he can before going down, so I went for Max HP and SP.D. Anyways, the three moves provide some decent coverage, Crunch dealing with stuff like Gengar and Lati, T-Punch gets Gyara who kinda causes problems for me if Rotom is gone. Fire Punch can hit those Steels who switch into Tar. Changed Fire Punch to Fire Blast to hit Skarm and Forry a lot harder.

CBF for Interesting Title I_suikun_s @ Leftovers
252 HP | 252 Def | 4 Spe
Bold
Pressure
Rest
Sleep Talk
Calm Mind
Surf
And finally, the star of the team, Suiku the Crocune. I was so clueless about Competitive when I found this set on Smogon. I kinda lol'd to myself since me and my n00b friends went all out attacking, but I was curious and was willing to see what this CroCune could do. I sent it out against a friend, Calm Minded up a couple times, and next turn, SuiSui would have been KO'd, but to their suprise, SuiSui Rested and they all laughed saying I wasted two turns, they didn't see Sleep Talk comming and that was that, SuiSui dominated. I decided to make a team around her when I used her in a wi-fi battle, something I hadn't done for a while, and she raped. So here she is in a proper team. Standard is standard, Calm Mind for Sp.D boost, Surf is STAB and good coverage, and EVs and Nature give the best possible defense.

So there is my team. Rate pls.
Back to top Go down
CK
Admin
Admin
CK

PokeDollars : 10241

PostSubject: Re: CBF for Interesting Title   CBF for Interesting Title I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:45 pm

People on here need more orginality :O
Back to top Go down
https://pokewifibase.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: CBF for Interesting Title   CBF for Interesting Title I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:24 pm

More originality? Oh i'm starting up uu and nfe with you (h)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBF for Interesting Title   CBF for Interesting Title I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:26 pm

CK wrote:
People on here need more orginality :O

People need to learn that originally doesn't always win matches. I'm trying to win matches with what works.

kthx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBF for Interesting Title   CBF for Interesting Title I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:42 pm

Originality is purely for fun, not for winning. I see your point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBF for Interesting Title   CBF for Interesting Title I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:04 pm

How does your team do against hail teams?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBF for Interesting Title   CBF for Interesting Title I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:57 am

The team's pretty flawless but apart from t-tar you've got no real rotom-h counter and as soon as they discover your t-tar doesn't have pursuit they can send rotoms in freely.
The t-tar is a good set due to skarm and stealth rock so people think it's not a real threat, i'd still put pursuit on it though.
Suicune is a solid def wall and with a few calm mind up is unstoppable accept for vaporeon or something else with water absorb.
I'd suggest making your rotom a full out scarf attacker and Jirachi a wish passer for damages pokes but apart from that great team:-}.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBF for Interesting Title   CBF for Interesting Title I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:55 am

noid wrote:
How does your team do against hail teams?

Tar and Rachi rape them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBF for Interesting Title   CBF for Interesting Title I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:20 pm

Mander wrote:
The team's pretty flawless but apart from t-tar you've got no real rotom-h counter and as soon as they discover your t-tar doesn't have pursuit they can send rotoms in freely.
The t-tar is a good set due to skarm and stealth rock so people think it's not a real threat, i'd still put pursuit on it though.
Suicune is a solid def wall and with a few calm mind up is unstoppable accept for vaporeon or something else with water absorb.
I'd suggest making your rotom a full out scarf attacker and Jirachi a wish passer for damages pokes but apart from that great team:-}.

I agree with ScarfRotom. He's go the concept right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBF for Interesting Title   CBF for Interesting Title I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:39 pm

YOU HAVE USED THIS EXACT SAME TEAM FOR THE PAST 6 MONTHS WHY YOU KEEP POSTIN???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBF for Interesting Title   CBF for Interesting Title I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Actually, I just started using this team again last week, so I wanted to see if it needs any fixing for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBF for Interesting Title   CBF for Interesting Title I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:50 pm

oh you should ask calum, i hear hes all the rage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBF for Interesting Title   CBF for Interesting Title I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:29 pm

Ok time for something a little helpful. I really believe you should drop Roserade altogether and just lead with Tar. Roserade is kind of a suicide lead regardless of the bulk you give it as you will likely risk taking a hit or two to get your T-spikes up. Then you could run Tentacruel instead to give you a way to patch up that NP Ape weakness.

You have Rotom, you do not need T-punch on Rachi. Ice Punch or U-turn would be much more beneficial.

good team and shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBF for Interesting Title   CBF for Interesting Title I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:34 am

This isn't much of a rate, But. If you change out black sludge to lefties, If your rade gets tricked they can't also cripple a wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBF for Interesting Title   CBF for Interesting Title I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CBF for Interesting Title
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeWifiBase :: Pokemon Centre :: Pokemon RMT-
Jump to: